You’re probably not a stranger to the ‘all advisors are alike’ school of thinking. We believe we bring something different to the table.
• We follow a disciplined and proven approach to establishing a professional relationship with you, our clients.
• We follow a prescribed, ongoing communication template in which we’ll establish and confirm your expectations and then proceed to deliver against.
1. Initial Consultation In our initial consultation, we will discuss your goals and objectives. The aim is to find out what is important to you and your family. It is during this time that we will determine whether or not we feel comfortable working together. Our experience has been that this process creates the foundation for a good long-term relationship.
2. Learning About YOU Now it’s down to work! In this meeting, we will discuss in detail your current financial situation. The data collected will be used as the basis for your Forest City Wealth Strategy.
3. Creating YOUR Plan Using the information gathered in the previous steps, our team will construct a program designed specifically to help achieve your goals. The program may include:
4. Putting YOUR Plan Into Action Following our analysis, we will meet with you to review our preliminary recommendations and present a draft of your plan. At this time, we will decide the best course of action for you and/or your family, set time goals and establish responsibilities.
5. Keeping YOU on Track Your plan should be reviewed at least annually so that adjustments can be made for changes in your personal circumstances and for changes in economic conditions.
Our structured, step-by-step process means that our team will be able to effectively integrate all facets of your financial life, uncover new opportunities, or make changes to your established plan as necessary.